Hey, need some help again

Senpai Absol~

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZnXs3C

Partpicker awesomemc made me a while back

like in july, i'll have the money after Christmas

I was wondering, how much fps will this get me on all low settings in cs (of course playing on my normal res)

I mainly play cs, was wondering if this could maybe play some other games, ex: Skyrim(guessing not though)

also i'm cutting out the memory card in that build because my own is fine

That could easily play skyrim, although if you intend to play anything that isn't TF2/CSGO then I would go with an 860k or an i3 over a Pentium. But prices/components have changed and will continue to change, so it's not worth figuring anything out until the day before you're ready to buy. 

That could easily play skyrim, although if you intend to play anything that isn't TF2/CSGO then I would go with an 860k or an i3 over a Pentium. But prices/components have changed and will continue to change, so it's not worth figuring anything out until the day before you're ready to buy. 

Ah ok, how much more are 860k/i3's? (full names, idk how to seach that stuff, i'm horrible with this type of stuff)

I plan on buying the stuff prob a week after Christmas,maybe two

Ah ok, how much more are 860k/i3's? (full names, idk how to seach that stuff, i'm horrible with this type of stuff)

I plan on buying the stuff prob a week after Christmas,maybe two

The 860k is about the same cost as a G3258, the i3 is $40~ more. 

And I don't know how you can't find the 860k...if you searh 860k in google, literally every single result is referring to the correct cpu (AMD x4 860k). 

The 860k is about the same cost as a G3258, the i3 is $40~ more. 

And I don't know how you can't find the 860k...if you searh 860k in google, literally every single result is referring to the correct cpu (AMD x4 860k). 

Ah ok, so I should just go with the 860k instead?

also, how much fps should this get on csgo you think. 200? (all low settings, normal res tho)

Archived