New Laptop Suggestions

The Penguins

I'm getting a new laptop since my old one was essentially a potato with a fancy screen. All I need the laptop to do is to run TF2, This War Of Mine on high settings, do school work and be able to handle multiple Chrome tabs. I need some suggestions, but no Toshiba ones because I have had really bad experiences with Toshiba in the past. 

Budget: ~$600-750

P.S. I don't want the laptop to be shipped from like some obscure place 

With that budget the only real option is to get a used Lenovo Y50 from Amazon. New things are way to expensive for your budget.

What would be the price range of those laptops, I can put in some overtime where I work. 

You could literally go to costco and get a decent one. Or order a ~400$ that could run tf2 pretty decently and quite a few other games like dota2 and csgo. I had a shit samsung one, but it worked fine. lmao. Pretty much anything in the 300-500$ range can run games pretty decently.

I was able to do all of those things on my laptop. Along with like school work + multiple tabs. You should be fine, while also waiting for my fancy shmancy desktop, I went to costco and just bought one that I later returned, and it was just some random one, was able to run tf2 on it and other games, and it was like 400-500$ iirc.

And it was a neato touch screen, yaaay touch screen art.

Archived