How would you handle this situation?

♥Nick♥

Steam Support locks/suspends/restricts your account for duplicating items without any proof and they do not listen to any kind of evidence that proves them wrong along with a message like this http://i.imgur.com/tjiVnhJ.png

How would you handle this? Just give up or keep battling against people who cover their eyes?

Like, seriously, they wont tell you what item, what time, or what game, how can anyone take this without getting pissed off?

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, October 9, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, October 9, 2015 - No reason given

Drive to Gaben's house and demand gaben to listen to you.

Letting it rest for a while seems to be the best idea given the current situation. Maybe they'll think it over in the time being, highly doubt it though.

post to /r/steam and get noticed.

Seriously i'd just give up, they said all future tickets will be closed. Sure you could follow it up by contacting another valve employee but you won't have any more luck with support. 

Fighting against people who will truly never care is not worth your time. You could provide a 5 paragraph argument that would point out every flaw they had and every mistake and explain why they are wrong, and it wouldn't matter. They're in power of what happens to your account, and that's the end of it. Waiting for a miracle or contacting someone that can help you that you can actually talk to without recieving a copy-paste response is the only thing that would get you out of this.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, October 9, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, October 9, 2015 - No reason given

cut your losses and move on. It sucks but such is the way of life

more like cut gabens head off and move on to the other employees

What did you dupe?

I asked steam support but they wont tell me

cut your losses and move on. It sucks but such is the way of life

I'm not giving up my account, I have way too many games, achievements, badges, my craft #2 collection, my level 53 profile and memories to give that up.

STEAM

"We don't give a fuck about your problems, Move on"

Edit:                    "Thanks And Have Fun"

Archived