Are there any scripts to make listing items on the SCM faster?

Zapperzz

What the title says, I'm wondering if there's a script that allows one click market placement (you don't have to click "Yes, I'd like to list this on the SCM") I know that the basic steam enhancement script allows you to do this for crafting steam items into gems.  And are there any scripts that remember your old listing price when going to sell an item and re-enter it for you, or scripts that allows you to list multiple items of the same type at the same time for the same price?  If there aren't any scripts like this I hope someone makes one, they would be very usefull :P

Steam Helper is completely safe, it doesn't violate the terms of service. I've been using it for a while without any issue. 

^

Download it on Google Chrome / Safari then enable it. Go to your inventory and it should be like:

KTyhZTo.png?1

Just press Select Items and click on some you're going to sell and when done, just press Sell # Items.

Thanks guys it works beautifully :D  I figured one existed somewhere but I couldn't find it here on the forum.  Maybe whoever created this could make a topic here so it could be pinned here with the rest of the scripts. (or maybe Mike Hawk could add it to his list of usefull scripts that has been pinned already)

Archived