Brit Advice on Gaming PC Companies Needed

Squidling

So, I have scraped and saved all my pennies (currently at ~£1200) , and now have enough to buy a decent gaming computer. I have been looking at websites for companies that build a PC to your specs (as I'm terrified of building my own, as I fully expect to ruin something in the process) but I can't find any that seem to be reasonably priced while also having very good reviews. So, I wondered if any of you fancy folk had any suggestions for companies that operate in the UK. Thanks, and have a good one!

PS. I live in Scotland, so I would prefer to find somewhere that wouldn't have shipping prices to rival Greece's debt. Thanks again

built for you + reasonable prices don't mix, or at least any of the places I've seen they don't. Perhaps you have some place near you that sells parts and builds for you, I have a place like that. You still pay a stupid amount but it's better then buying a namebrand or ordering it offline especially if it doesn't work and needs to be sent back or something. 

Here's what I would recommend. Buy the parts yourselves (cheaper overall) and then pay someone else to do it (not sure why you wouldn't do it yourself), or even one of your friends.

Archived