RIP MACHINA HELL YEA

Happysedits

Depends on how many of the strange ones get unboxed. But I imagine the strange machina will come down, but it might not be as bad as the caber. I bet it'll be kidna like the Kritz when you could unbox a strange one of those again. Lost ~40% of its value in keys, still pricey, but not so horrendous.

I dont care, i got me the #91 of it already :D

Its so nice. its so. so. so nice

Its only a purple so in theory rip machina. however it depends how long the crates drop for

This won't hurt the strange machina's price in the same way the common machina doesn't hurt the strange machina's price.

They function the same. Great. So?

I dont care, i got me the #91 of it already :D

Its so nice. its so. so. so nice

Its only a purple so in theory rip machina. however it depends how long the crates drop for

Crates drop until the end of the year. I'm gonna go ahead and say RIP machina.

This won't hurt the strange machina's price in the same way the common machina doesn't hurt the strange machina's price.

They function the same. Great. So?

pick ti that way.

there is strange machian for 12 keys

there is strange reskin of machiea for example for 5 keys

what would you buy if you wanted to make a full collection of stranges (not same on 2 different weapons stats)? normal machina doesnt count kills

isnt this like with the festive huntsman that went down because of festive one?

pick ti that way.

there is strange machian for 12 keys

there is strange reskin of machiea for example for 5 keys

what would you buy if you wanted to make a full collection of stranges (not same on 2 different weapons stats)? normal machina doesnt count kills

isnt this like with the festive huntsman that went down because of festive one?

The normal strange huntsman went down for a lot of reasons - note how everything else in that crate dropped over time too.

Nobody makes full collections of stranges and ignores one, not enough to upset a market.

People who want the machina will still buy the machina. Some new thing isn't going to change that, even if they function the same.

People who want the machina will still buy the machina. Some new thing isn't going to change that, even if they function the same.

People that want the machina will consider the new reskin. It's a nice reskin and people will want it. If someone buys the new reskin they won't want a strange machina too.

It's simple logic.

People that want the machina will consider the new reskin. It's a nice reskin and people will want it. If someone buys the new reskin they won't want a strange machina too.

It's simple logic.

I don't think anybody splashing 12 keys about is buying the machina for its functionality.

And anyway, the only case the Shooting Star is relevant at all is if it's under-cutting the machina, in which case, you know how good stupid Outpost elitists are at keeping things artificially inflated.

I don't think anybody splashing 12 keys about is buying the machina for its functionality.

You mean a strange weapon exists to not be used? Of course they are buying it for the functionality. The majority of the community give no fucks about trading.

You mean a strange weapon exists to not be used? Of course they are buying it for the functionality. The majority of the community give no fucks about trading.

The majority of the community that have 12 keys to blow give plenty of fucks about trading. Obviously.

The majority of the community that have 12 keys to blow give plenty of fucks about trading.

Check the strange machina's market page and tell me how many big traders you see. People do buy it for usage. Not everyone with $40 is a trader, believe it or not people can earn money outside of TF2 and casually spend what they want on the market to buy cosmetics/stranges they want.

The majority of the community that have 12 keys to blow give plenty of fucks about trading. Obviously.

that's not necessarily true. there are many ways to have 12 keys without trading. obviously.

Well, we'll see, won't we.

I like to think I have an understanding of item value after nearly 2,000 suggestions, but we'll see. 

Archived