"Gun Mettle coin owners will continue to get weapon case drops" Opinions?

Hipsta Jayzus

NOW* (oops)

I personally think this is pretty silly. I don't know if that's how it works in CSGO but it seems like a pretty crappy way of Valve trying to milk money out of that event still while overall hurting the value of the items inside. How long will they continue to drop? Forever? Are these normal crate drop rates or are they semi-rare? I, and I'm sure many others on here, invested a bit in some nice skins over these last few weeks in the hopes that they would rise in value eventually. Oh well.

That's how it works in csgo

Oh ok maybe not worth panicking over then. Do they ever stop the drops of those crates though? Like when a new event comes out? Do they make the crates rare drops?

Oh ok maybe not worth panicking over then. Do they ever stop the drops of those crates though? Like when a new event comes out? Do they make the crates rare drops?

Operation phoenix cases still drop and that operation ended a year ago. :/ So I don't think it's much hope. I'm not sure about the really old operations though.

• Administrators

NOW* (oops)

I personally think this is pretty silly. I don't know if that's how it works in CSGO but it seems like a pretty crappy way of Valve trying to milk money out of that event still while overall hurting the value of the items inside. How long will they continue to drop? Forever? Are these normal crate drop rates or are they semi-rare? I, and I'm sure many others on here, invested a bit in some nice skins over these last few weeks in the hopes that they would rise in value eventually. Oh well.

I had a feeling they would do this, I mean they do this is csgo why not on tf2? It wouldn't make any sense.

I feel bad for anyone who tried to stock up on them thinking they wouldn't do this. I believe they will continue to drop, just see csgo...They have very old cases that still drops.

Archived