PSU help

!каблам

So I bought this Tacens Mars Gaming MP600 PSU a few months ago and after buying my GTX 750ti I started to worry if I bought a good PSU or just a heap of junk

This is the PSUs stats and stuff http://www.marsgaming.eu/en/products/mp600.html

Is this PSU really really crap?
Should it hold for at least 1-2 years if my PC only needs 300-350W

Gigabyte low profile GTX 750 Ti 2GB
Mars gaming MP600 600W PSU
Asrock 960gm vgs3 fx MOBO
Phenom II x6 1055T CPU 125W (works fine even though the mobo is max 95W)
Toshiba 1TB HDD
Kingston 8GB ram (2 sticks)

I need to confirm it can hold out for at least 1 year because at the moment I am way too busy with school and have no money

It sounds like a bad idea, unknown brand likely made with very low quality parts.

Probably wouldn't last a year, but a new one from perhaps XFX or EVGA is less than $100 USD.

I mean just look at this picture: http://www.marsgaming.eu/img/prods/mf12.png

THEY'RE SHOWCASING A SCRATCHED CASE FAN

I don't know how you americans have it there but here if you get 50$ you're goddamn rich

That means sadly I am forced to wait for the inevitable

The warranty is 2 years on the PSU though, I thought it should hold at least till next year summer?

Our lord has spoken, iz gud.

I am still not convinced because I didn't hear the real answer: will it hold for at least ~8 months with the 750ti

The PSU itself is almost brand new, only had it for 1 month

I am still not convinced because I didn't hear the real answer: will it hold for at least ~8 months with the 750ti

The PSU itself is almost brand new, only had it for 1 month

because there is no definitive answer. 

Even a top tier psu can die and take out your system -- the possibility might be slim but it does still exist. So, with the relatively low load that will be placed on it (assuming nothing is overclocked), it will PROBABLY be fine, but it's still impossible to guarantee. 

Archived