Question about buy orders

Frindle Babbin

How long does my buy order last before I need to relist it? Does my buy order disappear after I was able to buy an item? Thanks in advance!

If memory serves, it stays up until you either run out of the amount of pure listed on the order or you take it down yourself. It doesn't go down automatically after you buy an item, a lot of people use it for quickbuying and as such want to buy a bunch so that they can resell it for profit.

Thanks for the quick reply. What do you mean by pure listed? Sorry I am kind of new. I just started trading today

Thanks for the quick reply. What do you mean by pure listed? Sorry I am kind of new. I just started trading today

If you are buying something for let's say 5 keys but got less than 5 keys, the listing will be hidden, but if you get 5 keys again it will come back

And I'm not sure about this, but I think it last a week before it gets removed? not sure can be earlier than so

Oh ok, so basically it stays up for around give or take one week until you take it down or you run out of the said amount which will temporarily hide your listing until you get the amount back? Did I get it right?

Archived