Can I sell my Clash of Clans account?

FelixGrief

Not sure it belongs here, but I've got a question.

I've been playing Clash of Clans on and off for a few years. I really don't play it anymore, and I'm aware you can sell your account for TF2 keys (yes, I know, CoC terms and conditions doesn't like that). The thing is, I made the base using my Apple GameCenter account, which uses an email I still use.

Is it still possible to sell this account without having the buyer/new-user see my email/access/mess with my account?

Just saying but selling an account which is practically linked to everything you do is just asking for trouble. 

You can follow these steps: http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:195495

Which work but unless your "buyer" is right infront of you they can easily run off with your identity and even then they can easily contact support to revert the changes giving them access to everything. Not to mention you will have to go first and they can just run off with next to no repercussions if done over the net.

TL;DR nothing is worth the very very high possibility of someone stealing your identity and everything you have (y)

Account sales are forbidden here, I saw a mod lock another thread selling one.

If you find a reputable buyer, however you can indeed sell it. They can go for quite the pretty penny.

Just saying but selling an account which is practically linked to everything you do is just asking for trouble. 

You can follow these steps: http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:195495

Which work but unless your "buyer" is right infront of you they can easily run off with your identity and even then they can easily contact support to revert the changes giving them access to everything. Not to mention you will have to go first and they can just run off with next to no repercussions if done over the net.

TL;DR nothing is worth the very very high possibility of someone stealing your identity and everything you have (y)

Fair enough. I was curious as to whether I could/should. Thanks for the help!

Account sales are forbidden here, I saw a mod lock another thread selling one.

If you find a reputable buyer, however you can indeed sell it. They can go for quite the pretty penny.

Do you mean on the bp.tf forums or this board itself? I could have sworn I've seen a few non-locked posts for them. If so, that kinda sucks. Is there any way I can sell them without using the bp.tf forums or getting banned off of any site?

Out of sheer curiosity, do you know how much they sell for? 

Fair enough. I was curious as to whether I could/should. Thanks for the help!

I know selling accounts is a thing but most people who do this generally make throw away accounts and sell via dedicated sites (you pay and get the loggin where you then transfer it to your "new phone").

You can sell accounts which you actually use but the buyer can get things reverted which is actually a very common occurrence across many mobile games as there are many people who try to hunt down users.

I know selling accounts is a thing but most people who do this generally make throw away accounts and sell via dedicated sites (you pay and get the loggin where you then transfer it to your "new phone").

You can sell accounts which you actually use but the buyer can get things reverted which is actually a very common occurrence across many mobile games as there are many people who try to hunt down users.

Yeah, I currently have one base which I created a new account for (I made it for the express purpose of selling it). I just wanted to know if I could get some quick keys, since my main base is already a pretty high leveled one.

Do you know what site I can use?

Hey I have a friend who sold his Coc account on eBay for alot of money

But be warned be eBay savvy before posting and keep the price low ish if you want it to actually sell

Hey I have a friend who sold his Coc account on eBay for alot of money

But be warned be eBay savvy before posting and keep the price low ish if you want it to actually sell

How much did he sell for? Do you know his base level?

You can sell it but, I reccomend not selling it inline becuase scams can happen there. I reccomend just talking to people at school or some of your friends to see if they're interested

Archived