help me ʕಠ╭╮ಠʔ

Flaim

TLDR: There is this girl at school that likes me, but I hate her. I dont hate her because of her looks or personality, but I hate that she acts so weird around me, and now that shes already done it, theres no undoing it so basically i need to know how to tell her to leave me alone forever without saying it in a mean way.

This girl at school likes me, and its annoying as hell.  At the football game she kept casually walking by, making eye contact each time but I would just act like I didnt see her.  She tries to get her friends to come with her to join me and my friend's conversations at random, and when that happens I just kinda walk away.  She laughs at everything I say in french class which is just straight up annoying as fuck. She keeps texting my friend about me, trying to get me to text her, dm her on instagram snapchat or whatever.

This already happened last year too, she did all this and straight up told her I didnt like her so she stopped after first semester, but now shes back!

I HATE HER.

How do I tell her to stop trying to get in contact with me, and just leave me the hell alone because I really dont like her without saying something rude, or something that makes me seem shallow (i dont wanna be known as that one dude thats mean to girls..)

if you have  a tip of advice for me, thatd be fan flippin tastic, thanks guys <3

Just be frank with her, say " I'm sorry but I am not into you."

Make sure it's plain and simple, straight to the point. Look serious, but don't get dead serious.

So you only don't like her because of her actions?

Well she's obviously into you and doing what she thinks is right, if you only hate her for that then you obviously don't like her.

So just talk with her saying can we just be friends 

Just be frank with her, say " I'm sorry but I am not into you."

Make sure it's plain and simple, straight to the point. Look serious, but don't get dead serious. 

I did that last year, and then just yesterday (well i guess 2 days ago now that its 12:45am..) she asked my friend if i didnt like her and he told her that i wasnt into her but just a few hours she asked him for me to get on instagram :/ #clingy

So you only don't like her because of her actions?

Well she's obviously into you and doing what she thinks is right, if you only hate her for that then you obviously don't like her.

So just talk with her saying can we just be friends 

This sounds rude, I know.. but I don't even want to be friends. Shes awkward and I really just want her to leave me alone entirely :/

Is there any way to tell her THAT without being a complete asshole?

This sounds rude, I know.. but I don't even want to be friends. Shes awkward and I really just want her to leave me alone entirely :/

Is there any way to tell her THAT without being a complete asshole?

Text it to her, it seems less harsh, or more harsh...

Idk just go up to her, say "Sorry I just don't feel like we are friends, can you please stop annoying me"

Text it to her, it seems less harsh, or more harsh...

Idk just go up to her, say "Sorry I just don't feel like we are friends, can you please stop annoying me"

Texting it might be less harsh/awkward yeah.. 

Honestly there might not be a super smooth way to let her down lightly if you've already tried to frankly tell her you're not interested. Just saying.

If somebody is into you but you are not into them the biggest favour you can do them and yourselves is be blunt, be open and be honest. But don't be rude. A "sorry but I have no feelings for you" should be enough. Just make it very clear that you really don't give her a shot and 99% of people will simply cut their losses and move on. She may dislike you for a short while but in the long run this is the best solution for both

Archived