Gun Mettle cosmetic cases?

Crit Happens

gun mettle cosmetic cases seem to be plummeting, but pro traders are hoarding them like they're the new max's heads. what's the deal? are a lot of very rich traders about to go very broke? i bought 2 from the steam market to sell to tf2wh because they're a bit stupid and pay 4 ref for the things, but they're stuck in my BP for a week.

will they crash or will they become worth more? i don't think they'll drop any more, and i don't imagine they'd be on the Mann Co. store either.

all i'm really losing if they crash is 50 cents of steam wallet anyway.

Same thing that happened with Robocrates: They were removed from drop table, price went up a bit, then immediately plummeted again after everyone realized that they were in fact worthless.

Same thing that happened with Robocrates: They were removed from drop table, price went up a bit, then immediately plummeted again after everyone realized that they were in fact worthless.

the damn thing is like $5 now. shit I shouldve trusted myself and save them. had a good 50+ and was buying for a scrap each.

the damn thing is like $5 now. shit I shouldve trusted myself and save them. had a good 50+ and was buying for a scrap each.

Your profile pic really matches with your comment.

What is $5 bucks? What crack are you smoking, the robocrates are still shit. 

Archived