Why are my trust ratings being removed?

Pirana_drana

During yesterday and today, i had 2 ratings i put up for other users removed and another rating for me removed. They were both about trading so I'm not sure why?? For example, someone put a rating for me saying "This guy was one of the best people I traded with, I highly reccomend him" and that was deleted by a moderator

Trust on backpack.tf meant for trades that involve a mutual trust. For example, exchanging keys for steam wallet codes, or selling unusuals for paypal. It has to involve some mutual trust. That way, someone viewing your trust can say "This guy's done some risky trades before, I can trust him for my own". Profile comments are where you should keep things like those comments.

trust ratings on bp.tf will only involve cash trading and brokering and the likes that involve sketchy shit. profile reps or fake reps are unwanted and therefore the mods remove them.

edit:

god damn you angel. ninja'd again. >:L

Trust on backpack.tf meant for trades that involve a mutual trust. For example, exchanging keys for steam wallet codes, or selling unusuals for paypal. It has to involve some mutual trust. That way, someone viewing your trust can say "This guy's done some risky trades before, I can trust him for my own". Profile comments are where you should keep things like those comments.

Ahh I understand now, for some reason i thought it was the complete opposite. Thank you!

trust ratings on bp.tf will only involve cash trading and brokering and the likes that involve sketchy shit. profile reps or fake reps are unwanted and therefore the mods remove them.

edit:

god damn you angel. ninja'd again. >:L

Thank you too! Both of you helped a lot :)

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, September 5, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, September 5, 2015 - No reason given

Thank you too! Both of you helped a lot :)

Next time, actually read something before asking questions about it.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, September 5, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, September 5, 2015 - No reason given

Next time, actually read something before asking questions about it.

2863a32142e38501024a88eb746316a2.gif

i recently had a trust removed because the person got marked.

What I don't like is when it gets removed I can't click on the notification and get taken to the person's profile page. The guy had a super long name and I wasn't able to find him without 5 minutes of Googling. 

i recently had a trust removed because the person got marked.

What I don't like is when it gets removed I can't click on the notification and get taken to the person's profile page. The guy had a super long name and I wasn't able to find him without 5 minutes of Googling. 

same happened to me, I was brokering for a guy and a while after I finished brokering for him he scammed some people and the trust got removed, I knew it was him because he literally bragged to me randomly about him scamming even though I was already long done brokering for him, but I can understand how it can get confusing

Archived