Help me design the Elite 4 members

Jams

If you've seen this thread. you'll know I'm planning on making a hack eventually. 

I'm looking for personality and design ideas for the Elite 4 and Champion. 

The Elite 4 trainers are: Poison, Water, Rock, and Flying.

The Champion is a Normal type trainer. The teams are listed in the other thread.

I'd really like to see what ideas you guys have. 

NOTE: I'M MAINLY LOOKING FOR DESIGN AND PERSONALITY,THE MOVESETS ARE NOT IMPORTANT AT THIS TIME.

The poison type (I'm quite well aware that there's a Flying type) Elite 4 should have a Crobat. I'm not sure but will the opponents Pokemon have EVs & IVs? if so, I would like to see a Crobat with full health & speed EVs + IVs

The attacks I would like to see it have

Super Fang

Brave Bird

Screech or Confuse Ray

Poison Fang

Ability: Infiltrator

The personality/character behind the Elite 4 member (I'm just throwing it out there, not that deadset on seeing it) could a florist that specialized in poisons because she/he hates to see plants be killed or have suck the life out of them by weeds which could be couple with giving her a poison grass type Pokemon say a Venusaur (potentially mega if Elite 4 members are allow to have them) but the again, I don't know if this rom hack is gen limited?

Champion's signature pokemon is m-lopunny. Because it's powerful but not m-kanga powerful.  

Moves: High Jump Kick, Retaliate, Giga Impact, and Agility. Because that is a likely moveset for ingame trainers. If you want to do comp lopunny, then

Moves: High Jump Kick, Return, Powerup Punch, Fake Out

Champion's signature pokemon is m-lopunny. Because it's powerful but not m-kanga powerful.  

Moves: High Jump Kick, Retaliate, Giga Impact, and Agility. Because that is a likely moveset for ingame trainers. If you want to do comp lopunny, then

Moves: High Jump Kick, Return, Powerup Punch, Fake Out

It's a gen 3 hack.

Poison: Someone who look deathly ill, but still thinks they are fit and attempts things they cannot do as their pride gets in the way. I'll let you work out what they would say if this was they're personality. That is, if you go with any of these.

Water: I don't know if this has been done before, but maybe just like your typical arrogant surfer? "DUDE SICK WAVES" sorta thing.

Rock: An archaeologist who's more obsessed with fighting than discovering, but still likes it? I dunno, I'm quick-firing here.

Flying: Someone who thinks he's reeeeeal smoooooooooth. "Go with the flow hyadhyadyha" and all that shit.

Normal: Just an average guy. I dunno, there's never been a normal themed, and when they are themed, they usually relate to their type. I think. Or not. I haven't really been keeping up with Pokemon since Black/White. But yeah, he can be as plain as his type. :^)

When you say design, do you mean character/pokemon-wise, or art-wise? Because I'd be interested in helping out with the latter :P

I was mainly looking for personality and art direction, I was always bad in those departments. 

I was mainly looking for personality and art direction, I was always bad in those departments. 

I have two days off as of tomorrow, I'll see if I can't whip up any prototype designs :3

Archived