Bp.tf item suggestions

DIEgo

I just recently got into suggestion unusuals in bp.tf and I wanted to know some stuff:

What's a complex sale? and why are they invalid?

I've seen screenshots of bp.tf with "items gone" "items recieved", how the hell do I do that it would help me so much.

Any other random things that could make a sale invalid?

When do buyers apply as proof?

Is doing a mini or refreshing the price of the hat the same thing? or they are used on different cases?

If there's an unpriced hat involved do I price it and THEN do my suggestion? Or I can do them both at the same time and hope the "mini" get accepted?

Thanks in advance.

If you know any other random facts that could help me please do tell!

Here is topic for that items received items removed script you wanted. http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/36100-useful-user-scripts-for-unusual-suggesters/&do=findComment&comment=391615

iirc mini is when it isn't raising or lowering price a lot just like a few keys.

Random items in a trade can possible be item drops like craft weapons are usually disregarded ala http://backpack.tf/vote/id/55e34fffb98d88706a8b456f#comment-55e35448b98d88f7698b456b

With a complex sale we mean somebody trading 6 hats for 4 others. You can't go around pricing a single one of those hata based on the relative values. Sometimes that would give hats negative values which makes no sense

-text-

1. 3+:1. Puddingkip explained why.

2. Julia's script, somewhere on the forum.

3. Logic, rules.

4. When you have super low value after deal, and even quickbuyers pay more\equal to it.

5. Mini is used when you need to update other hat. Refresh is price update, tho there are restrictions.

6. Depends. I find it better to price unpriced, then make a suggestion.

Archived