I HAVE A P R O B L E M

Kuh-Nife

OKAY SO I WAS INTERESTED IN GETTING A SPEC KS KIT FOR MY SCATTER GUN AND MY FRIEND SAID TO GET A HOT ROD SO I SPENT 3 HOURS WAITING FOR A SCRAP.TF BOT TO HAVE ONE(id rather trade with a bot for personal items since it is so nifty and easy to trade with! Just can be tedious at times!) AND I GOT ONE AND I WAS SET.

Then I got a strange pistol

and then a spec KS pistol kit with hot rod

and then a spec KS Bat Outta Hell kit with hot rod

Im glad I dont have any more money on my steam account to buy any more KS fabricators/kits

It would be bad if I could afford a kit for every class because I would then be broke

HOT ROD IS SUCH A GOOD SHEEN I NEEDED ONE FOR EACH SLOT

Try having an Unusual problem instead, then you'll see how costly things can get.

In any case, If you've found something you love like that, take a chunk of your profits to set aside (or a straight up cash injection) as your hot rod fund, and slowly upgrade your weapons one by one (Though, I'd suggest upgrading the quality of the weapons first.)

Try having an Unusual problem instead, then you'll see how costly things can get.

In any case, If you've found something you love like that, take a chunk of your profits to set aside (or a straight up cash injection) as your hot rod fund, and slowly upgrade your weapons one by one (Though, I'd suggest upgrading the quality of the weapons first.)

My one friend has a similar problem, he buys all of these cosmetics and paints them with the most expensive paint, only to sell the unusual and lose profit slowly. I tell him about it but he just doesn't listen...

I feel so guilty, I was the one who sold that scattergun kit to scrap.tf...

But you'll be able to work back up for more hot rod sheens, I'm sure - just give it some patience.

And yes, it is a good idea to exercise your spending.

A N Y O N E  W H O  T Y P E S  L I K E  T H I S obviously has a problem.

On a more serious note, you really shouldn't worry about things like this, they don't matter much.

A N Y O N E  W H O  T Y P E S  L I K E  T H I S obviously has a problem.

On a more serious note, you really shouldn't worry about things like this, they don't matter much.

Y O U R E J U S T N O T A E S T H E T I C E N O U G H

What was your budget? My personal tip: Don't buy kits. Buy kit fabricators and complete them yourself. with about 50 bucks I created 26 spec KSes and gave 3 to each class.

I feel so guilty, I was the one who sold that scattergun kit to scrap.tf...

But you'll be able to work back up for more hot rod sheens, I'm sure - just give it some patience.

And yes, it is a good idea to exercise your spending.

Thank u for selling that kit to scrap.tf, I love it and I wanted a sheen for my scatter for a while, I just dislike agonizing emerald, manndarin, and mean green for sheens with the stock scatter, hot rod and villainous violet are my favorite sheens for stock scatter. I had a choice between hot rod and violet, so I chose hot rod since it sticks out more for my taste.

What was your budget? My personal tip: Don't buy kits. Buy kit fabricators and complete them yourself. with about 50 bucks I created 26 spec KSes and gave 3 to each class.

I only bought one kit, the rest were fabricators. I didnt have enough money on my account to even buy full kits, and even then, I wouldn't. I just bought the Scattergun kit complete because I thought it would have been the only one I would have bought.

Archived