Which Pokemon Game had the best intro?

Jams

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pokemon game had the best intro?

• Red/Blue
    • Yellow
    • Gold/Silver
    • Crystal
    • Ruby/Sapphire
    • Emerald
    • FireRed/LeafGreen
    • Diamond/Pearl
    • Platinum
    • HeartGold/SoulSilver
    • Black/White
    • Black2/White2
    • X/Y
    • OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire

The emerald intro is fantastic, just the first couple seconds, I like it up to a couple seconds after the little water droplet hits the surface of the pond.

The emerald intro is fantastic, just the first couple seconds, I like it up to a couple seconds after the little water droplet hits the surface of the pond.

^^^This

Emerald is my favorite also mainly because of everything it has. Starts out mellow and then BAM, the reason why every kid bought the game. 

I'm extremely biased but 

OR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55sv8CubZrQ

Both of these are pretty much my earliest moments with Pokemon and Silver is my favourite Pokemon game of all time, it even gave me the name I've used almost everywhere since I was young. "Silver" a name that I've used so often I respond to it faster than someone calling my birth name.

Pokemon Emerald was my first Pokemon game that I owned for my own, and the intro has stuck with me. The first Pokemon game I have played however, was Gold, but I vaguely remember that intro. But since Emerald was my first game I owned, seeing the intro somewhat remade for ORAS, it is my favorite. So my vote goes to ORAS.

seeing emeralds intro again brung back so many memories. But i'd say b/w had the best intro. At the start where they are in the team plasma castle with all of the sages and Ghetsis crowns N as king of Team Plasma.

Archived