Rare killstreak kits?

ᴰᴶSn@@ke

Why are some killstreak kits so rare? Such as the HHHH, nostromo napalmer, wrangler, crossing guard and a few others. I was looking to buy a regular kit for the crossing guard but couldn't find one :(

Dammit...well I really wanted to get one and call it the "polar express" for my smissmass soldier loadout but since I can't have a kit on it I don't know what melee to use...

Dammit...well I really wanted to get one and call it the "polar express" for my smissmass soldier loadout but since I can't have a kit on it I don't know what melee to use...

Exactly, which weapon kit you need?

Also, you can still buy universal kits.

Crossing guard

Ok. I checked quickly the wiki.

Unfortunately there's no real specialized kit, however you can still apply the specialized/professiona, universal one in it... or hope this kit comes out.

Ok. I checked quickly the wiki.

Unfortunately there's no real specialized kit, however you can still apply the specialized/professiona, universal one in it... or hope this kit comes out

Universal kits? where do I get those...?

Universal kits? where do I get those...?

You can get those on the Steam community Market or in TF2Outpost. Those kits however are expensive, but worthy.

The kits are a result of a dropping glitch in the fabbricators, where instead of a weapon it appeared with no weapon.

You can get those on the Steam community Market or in TF2Outpost. Those kits however are expensive, but worthy.

The kits are a result of a dropping glitch in the fabbricators, where instead of a weapon it appeared with no weapon.

links? also I just want a regular kit if they exist

I saw a spec killsteak Nostromo many, many months before the universal kits.

They used a regular flamethrower kit

links? also I just want a regular kit if they exist

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Specialized%20Killstreak%20Kit

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Professional%20Killstreak%20Kit

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pix_Hekate/inventory/#440_2_4005289475

And then there's a sheenless specialized killstreak kit, which nobody knows the price of it.

if you really want to know, it depends on who you sell it to, for most people its prob going to be less, unless you find some collector who will pay more

if you really want to know, it depends on who you sell it to, for most people its prob going to be less, unless you find some collector who will pay more

I hope to find that collector.

Archived