Last Meal

CourtneyWendysCommercials

Scenario: you're on death row. I don't know what you did, but it is time to order your last meal. What would you like?

I could go for a nice slice of Red Velvet cake, a vanilla shake, and some Arby's chicken tenders and Arby's curly fries.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hottest Chili with beans and peas I can possibly get. Just to fuck with whoever gets to clean the mess up (dissector or whatever they're called) that happens when I die and my organs empty themselves naturally.

Out of curiosity I'd ask for a human liver, but my real answer would be some classic Kraft Dinner, because why the hell not.

Wow. You guys realize you can have ANY meal, right? You are allowed to spend more than 10 dollars.

Uh....

four boxes of toaster strudels?

Wow. You guys realize you can have ANY meal, right? You are allowed to spend more than 10 dollars.

I forgot exactly how it goes, but you're allowed to have any meal within reason. If you ask for 50 pounds of steak, obviously that's not happening, but you can definitely get a full seven course meal if you try hard enough.

I'd probably get the biggest steak I could, with mashed potatoes and a WHOLE lot of cheese, a saltshaker, broccoli and peas with cheese on them, some well cooked salmon and cod with sea scallops too. And then for dessert I'd have to have an entire tub of blue bell mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Angelmander isn't going down without a feast :D

implying that money can buy me something better than cake

implying that money can buy me something better than cake

Surely there's something in this world better than Arby's chicken tender and curly fries.

Surely there's something in this world better than Arby's chicken tender and curly fries.

ok. Red Velvet cake, vanilla shake, Arby's chicken and fries, and lobster tail dipped in butter churned by Amish people

Archived