U8 Smartwatch

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

Got a U8 smartwatch like a week ago. Still waiting for it, but does anyone here own it? I'm wondering 1) if it's possible to make the screen stay on without going to sleep, and 2) If I can get notifications to appear on the watch without having to open the notification app. I couldn't find any info on that online. 

Dude this is the best investment.

Now you can set off roadside bombs and say you were just looking at your "watch"

But in all seriousness, I rarely use my phone anyway, and I don't trust a lot of these fuckers in my high school.

If I could get a really shitty looking one but works just fine, that'd be great

• 2 weeks later...

why would anyone need smartwatch? wtf

I own a pebble smart watch and I'd personally say it's worth it 100%

I can control my music without opening my phone, I can reject calls without getting my phone out, I can put my phone on charge in the other room and still be notified if it goes off

Its all personal preference I guess, but I don't regret buying it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I own a pebble smart watch and I'd personally say it's worth it 100%

I can control my music without opening my phone, I can reject calls without getting my phone out, I can put my phone on charge in the other room and still be notified if it goes off

Its all personal preference I guess, but I don't regret buying it at all.

it's useless. Seriously, getting your phone out of the pocket isn't that difficult and isn't worth to pay extra just so you don't have to do that because it's not that difficult to get your phone out of your pocket to answer a call. 

that thing looks like a piece of chinese knockoff garbage

Tbh in this day and age most people no longer care who is knocking off who, it's who does the job better at a cheaper price gets the money.

And the knock off = horrible age, is pretty much in the past (unless you're clearly buying some crappy thing) eg: fitbit which is ~100$ or a miband ~12$ and they do the exact same thing with the latter having much more customizability since you can mod it?

Archived