Having trouble with ping spikes using comanglia's config

☁Republic910☁

Yeasturday i installed comanglia's config and got 150-300 fps of it. But now every 10 seconds I get ping spikes that go up to 250, and freezes my game (lasts for about 2 seconds). Anyone got a fix to it?

Btw I'm on a macbook pro...

comanglias configs or any fps configs for that matter dont do anything to your connection that would make you lag. they can mess with server messages and lerp values but that wouldnt cause your ping to rise. try figuring out what else it could be because it shouldnt have anything to do with the cfg, unless somehow macs are weirdly different in which case i wouldnt know.

comanglias configs or any fps configs for that matter dont do anything to your connection that would make you lag. they can mess with server messages and lerp values but that wouldnt cause your ping to rise. try figuring out what else it could be because it shouldnt have anything to do with the cfg, unless somehow macs are weirdly different in which case i wouldnt know.

Ive tried quitting applications, reseting files and none of them have worked. I know its not my internet and it only started when i installed the cfg

Like ã€Œà®‡ã€ WarpWanderer said, the FPS doesn't affect latency (I mean, just go ahead and re-install the game to prove that). Try seeing if you get latency problems in other games. If so, it's your internet. Just unplug your modem and let it cool off a bit. Also, overheated laptops will always have latency problems. 

Archived