My opinion on price suggestion.

[DFS]🐾FoxyWithTheMoxy🐾

Mostly price suggestions is a bit stupid really because you need full evidence for it for example The Conga and Kazotsky kick two different taunts the difference is that The Conga is around 7.83 ref while the Kazotsky Kick is around 3 keys. Why in the world are those prices different shouldnt they be around the same price. Maybe around a few years the Kazotsky Kick will go down. (i just hope i dont get perm banned from both forums, the website, steamrep and pretty much everything including Steam)

Everything is demand and supply (google it im lazy to explain) and the Kazotsky Kick was released 2 weeks ago where as conga has been released for ages so there is much more supply of the conga than the Kazotsky Kick which drives the price down.

Why are the Burning Team Captain, the Burning Sole Mate, and the Burning Coupe different prices? Shouldn't they be the same?

No, because that's not how it works. They're completely different, and have different demand.

Everything is demand and supply (google it im lazy to explain) and the Kazotsky Kick was released 2 weeks ago where as conga has been released for ages so there is much more supply of the conga than the Kazotsky Kick which drives the price down.

True.

lol, give this man co-owner

Lol dahell you mean by that xD i dont even want to be co owner.

that's not how real life works too.

also 'they should be' no.

no no no.

opinions are not proof for it to go down.

demand and supply are the reason both taunts have different prices.

that's not how real life works too.

also 'they should be' no.

no no no.

opinions are not proof for it to go down.

demand and supply are the reason both taunts have different prices.

Guess your right. Even though they are ridiculous prices its a bit fair to some people. But it just takes time.

yeah i think im going to be perm banned from pretty much everything.

you won't .. we all had stupid questions in out life. It's ok to ask and get to know more .. so let me try to explain.

The kick thingy came out no so long ago .. because of that the supply is still very little (not many unboxes/purchases) while the demand is high, after a couple of weeks/months, there will be a lot more unboxed/purchases for the taunt and people will get kinda bored of it .. so supply increases and demand is becoming lower just like the Conga.

Well that was just a brief explanation (i think?) .. and no, you won't get banned so chill

thread is bad.

get SR banned, forum banned, bp.tf banned, vac banned fool.

srsly though do you really not understand how things work.

This guy is just crying cause his Kazotsky Kick suggestion was closed (proofless suggestion, of course). Learn to trade/make a suggestion.

This guy is just crying cause his Kazotsky Kick suggestion was closed (proofless suggestion, of course). Learn to trade/make a suggestion.

Your right about that but the crying thing no but i was a little upset but by gones be by gones.

Archived