Cute spy set?

Pix Hecate

Hey guys I'm starting to look at collecting items for my spy set, (Basically a cute/friendly spycrab spy) that has to make him look  friendly and cute and stuff :l (Then I can stab them while they run past me :^)

I already got the essential spycrab but I cant seem to find any non threatening spy cosmetics ;/

The best ideas i could think of are 

Candyman/Bow

Charmers/Triad

Maybe Scarf?

Unusual effects have to be : Heart, Peace Sign, Energies, C9, DBD, Miami, Arcana, Spellbound, D@D, Mallard, or Morning Glory

You guys got any better ideas ;/

charmers is by far the best spy hat

*Overrated

I recommend a D@D Hat of cards, or an energy noir/beret alongside a doublecross comm/lady killer. I've owned all of these before together and they compliment each other very well.

*Overrated

I recommend a D@D Hat of cards, or an energy noir/beret alongside a doublecross comm/lady killer. I've owned all of these before together and they compliment each other very well.

ehh HoC, noir, and DCC are too... mehh... lady killer is nice and beret is amazing when painted though, might have to try a pink beret

charmers is by far the best spy hat

The Cosa Nostra Cap i sby far the best spy hat

in my opinion.

The Chapeau is alright, just so overrated, its not that great. It looks okay, but, really.... I'd rather not.

nah it dont change crap

oh yes, party hat is nice too, maybe a fetti unusual would go well with it

Well, just gonna chalk it up to bad taste honestly.

Well, just gonna chalk it up to bad taste honestly.

I need it to look cute and not suspecious at all :l they look like they will backstab you the second you turn around

Archived