Maxes Severed Head As A New Currency

DUcKY52  trade.tf

Hi Everyone!

Ive really been thinking about the buds lately, why put them up next to the keys on the homepage if barely anyone uses them as currency anymore. As a replacement i propose that we use the maxes severed head instead. Just a reminder, this is just a thought.

It is extremely popular currently and worth around how much the earbuds were originally worth. I also realize that there are significantly less maxes than earbuds, thus being the main problem. Currently there are around 10,000 maxes head that are in existence and 80,000 earbuds according to bp.tf.  It would take about 280 maxes head to buy a burning Team captain. But imagine how tiring it is to put up 6000 keys in a trade! Once again, this is just a thought. I am also open to other ideas for new currency.

Thanks Again

Ps. its my first forum post

We don't really need a new currency.  Everything is fine being priced in keys, however that doesn't stop people from paying for unusuals in max's heads, which is completely fine.  But pricing them in Max's heads would be chaotic because they're just as unstable as buds are.

nobody puts up 6000 keys in a trade, theres something called money.

You must have never met woifi. Although I don't think any of his trades ever reached 6000 keys he trades a lot of his high tiers for pure keys.

And Max's have been a currency of sorts for years

You must have never met woifi. Although I don't think any of his trades ever reached 6000 keys he trades a lot of his high tiers for pure keys.

And Max's have been a currency of sorts for years

Yeah, they've been a currency, we just don't list them as a currency to price things

we don't need a new currency to price things in at all

Yeah, they've been a currency, we just don't list them as a currency to price things

we don't need a new currency to price things in at all

Max's Heads have always been strictly defined as an Item, not a currency. They are an alternate form of or equivalent substitute for pure. They however are easier to sell, which is why they have a premium over Unusuals. Due to their natural instability and decay, they could never be a reliable form of currency that would be subject to universal adoption

No. Too unstable. As seen in the recent rise and now drop. In a way it still kinda is pure. Sorta like other promos and aussies.

Max's Heads have always been strictly defined as an Item, not a currency. They are an alternate form of or equivalent substitute for pure. They however are easier to sell, which is why they have a premium over Unusuals. Due to their natural instability and decay, they could never be a reliable form of currency that would be subject to universal adoption

I wasn't meaning a real form of a currency, but a lot of traders do count them as pure and not needing overpay, which was what I was referring to mostly

Archived