Pets!

Teeny Tiny Cat

LCCgIUd.jpg

This is Rembao (sometimes I also refer to him as Sir Edmeow) when we first got him. He is one of the three cats we currently, uhm, "appease". He's also the most intimate one to me and my ab fav. 

LcNP8Ee.jpg

This is Rembao now. :3 Isn't he such a beautiful fatass?

fatass? are you kiddin?

I always call him a fatass because he eats everything and eats so much  :D  :D  :D I'd like to make him feel self conscious. 

Last night there was a thunderstorm and it freaked out my baby doge ;~;

0uYIGfT.jpg?1

He somehow managed to squeeze around my chair and stuff himself under my desk while I was sitting at it. Had to stop playing Payday to calm him down :c

Ended up putting a fitting tanktop on him to act as a thundershirt. 

• Like 1

-snap-

My dogs do that all the time when my parents are fighting or yelling, not specifically going under a desk but to wherever I am in the house.

My dogs do that all the time when my parents are fighting or yelling, not specifically going under a desk but to wherever I am in the house.

This was the first time he has ever done it for my desk. I have previously tried to get him under there but to no avail.

short video of cat being fuckin weird as shit

https://sendvid.com/k1uv1cl4

Yeah its pretty common on cats and dogs when you scratch their butt, its like a sensitive part.

Some stick their tongue out, others just enjoy that and goes all numb and cuddly (my cat),  others meows gurgles satanic chants in order to summon the great monster Cthulu.

• Like 3

Last night there was a thunderstorm and it freaked out my baby doge ;~;

0uYIGfT.jpg?1

He somehow managed to squeeze around my chair and stuff himself under my desk while I was sitting at it. Had to stop playing Payday to calm him down :c

Ended up putting a fitting tanktop on him to act as a thundershirt. 

Yeah, your pet doesn't kick you in the face when theres a storm. So there. :(

Yeah its pretty common on cats and dogs when you scratch their butt, its like a sensitive part.

Some stick their tongue out, others just enjoy that and goes all numb and cuddly (my cat),  others meows gurgles satanic chants in order to summon the great monster Cthulu.

my cat is licking everything thats around her

I used to own a couple of hamsters, but hamsters don't live long lives. ;-; 

Besides those, the closest I've got to owning pets are the cats that my grandma owns. Now and then, there will also be a bunch of kittens, so yeah, it's one of the reasons I'm willing to abandon the internet for a few days and visit the village. 

guarantee teeny pinned this herself

The only pic i have of my dog is a polaroid rofl

coming soon...

"hey pudding, can I please pin the pets thread so I can get more likes from my cats?"

• Like 2

• Administrators

i took a really cute picture of my cat being a table for me while i make xmas cards but y'all won't be seeing it!

i took a really cute picture of my cat being a table for me while i make xmas cards but y'all won't be seeing it!

If you don't post moar cute cat pictures, then I will! And then I will steal all your likes!!! :3