Question About 200 Item Sold Limit Taxpayer Information

AnotherTF2Player

I currently have two active accounts currently participating in the Steam Community Market. On my first account, I supplied the taxpayer information since I wanted to surpass the 200 item limit. Now on my second account, I also want to surpass the limit on my second account by supplying the information provided.

My question is, will there be any problems if I register the taxpayer information using the same name and same information under my first account, or is it okay to proceed and not encounter any problems whatsoever?

Thank you in advance.

If nobody answers, you could try and read the Steam Subscriber Agreement. I'm not 100% sure, but there could be something there regarding this.

If nobody answers, you could try and read the Steam Subscriber Agreement. I'm not 100% sure, but there could be something there regarding this.

I just finished reading the agreement. There is some information regarding the steam community market, but there isn't any information regarding to answering my question.

Not at all. I have two accounts with the same info on it. No problems so far. (8 months)

This answers my question. Glad to hear that it's safe to proceed. I'm going to go and supply the information now.

Just wanted to say to everyone thanks for all your help.

Archived