Backpack.tf isnt a guide?

muffins990

bible.tf amirite 

in a more serious note, backpack.tf is used as a guideline for most people. but for unusuals and whatnot, you're gonna have to do your own research to get a more accurate representation of the price. for regular items, im sure its safe to use bp.tf prices most of the time. 

Stop trying to explain math to rocks

I'm sorry. I thought first grade math was a good starting point. I guess i was wrong again

I'm sorry. I thought first grade math was a good starting point. I guess i was wrong again

Realise the large number of duped items and how many people get phished because they clicked a link saying download a free unusual or lending their precious items to a stranger.

Even a 5year old kid knows not to trust strangers. This is the majority of the trading community you will be trading with :S

you can find a lot of these mental giants when:

1. you are selling something and they want to buy it for lower than the bp.tf price you listed it as
  2. they are trying to sell something and they want to sell for higher than bp.tf price

usually you get something like "i dont care what bible.tf says, it's worth X because i say it is"

For me personally, i go by sellers if I'm buying an item. for example, if backpack.tf says something is 10 ref, but there are a bunch of people selling for 9 ref, ill offer 9. it does need to be more then 2 or 3 people selling though just to root out quick sells.

I've stopped trusting bp.tf to the point where I check sellers for the smallest of things before I sell them, like simple craft hats

No need to explain how “good" bible.tf is to him. All you have to do is to unfriend and block him. Because people like him will never know bp.tf is not always accurate. Explaining to him is just a waste of time. 

I've found that most people not even willing to consider the backpack.tf price are either looking for a good excuse to lowball or highball.

you can find a lot of these mental giants when:

1. you are selling something and they want to buy it for lower than the bp.tf price you listed it as
  2. they are trying to sell something and they want to sell for higher than bp.tf price

usually you get something like "i dont care what bible.tf says, it's worth X because i say it is"

No.2 is not quite accurate. 

It should be 

2. They are trying to sell something for bp price even though the bp price is outdated (i.e unusual, earbuds etc)

They will give you a bp.tf item history link to show you how inaccurate their price are

Archived