Backpack page dropdowns and search bars not working properly

Kevin the Chicken God

This issue was common like 2 days ago, where apparently it was patched, yet I'm still having it. I can no longer sort by value, search for items, or use Julia's compare script. From what I've seen, I'm the only one with this issue right now, so it must be something on my end. Wondering if there were any solutions for this?

uhh no. this has been happening to me as well. i cant do anything that would help me suggest prices (i.e check histories, values, etc)

id like to see a solution too.

uhh no. this has been happening to me as well. i cant do anything that would help me suggest prices (i.e check histories, values, etc)

id like to see a solution too.

I've posted status updates the past two days if it was happening to anyone else, and everyone said it was just me :I

disable tamper/grease monkey idk which browser you use. Or if you have other scripts you wanna keep on, disable specificly julia's script

Yeah Julia's script is somewhat working for me. You can make out what sales are but you cant search through the bp or filter specific stuff.

I've posted status updates the past two days if it was happening to anyone else, and everyone said it was just me :I

Your next post will be your 2,000th, also I am having all these issues as well :(

disable tamper/grease monkey idk which browser you use. Or if you have other scripts you wanna keep on, disable specificly julia's script

this does it, so it's just a matter of waiting until Julia sorts out her code and posts and updated version

thanks

Archived