[ Trust System] No Punish after abusing the Trust system?

Mr.Oda

Hello,

a few hours ago i posted a thread, in which i asked for your help

Some angry dude - trusted with no kind of evidence etc. after i - trusted him.

I reported this Trust and it got deleted. 

So i just logged in to my acc. again and found the EXACT same - Trust again.

He instantly - trusted me after  the original one got deleted.

Ofc i reported this Trust, and hopefully it will get removed

My question now is:

- Haven't the report told him WHY his comment got removed? 

-> Did they even punish him or messaged him?

Is there even a Punishment for those who abuse the trust system? ( like giving out ratings that have nothing to do with a risky trade or trading at all? )

There is probably a punishment depending on how severe the -trust was, or if the user making the false rating has done it on other occasions earlier, I have seen people banned from abusing trust ratings.

There is probably a punishment depending on how severe the -trust was, or if the user making the false rating has done it on other occasions earlier, I have seen people banned from abusing trust ratings.

ah i see. 

Well i did it to me earlier....

I just wondered, because i tought he knew from the support or something why the trust got deleted ( or that it got deleted)

ah i see. 

Well i did it to me earlier....

I just wondered, because i tought he knew from the support or something why the trust got deleted ( or that it got deleted)

He will be notified if his rating gets deleted, but guess he didn't care.

He is told a couple of reason that the rating could have been removed. If he continues to abuse the rating system he could get banned from ever using it again. You'll have to wait and see once a mod looks at the report.

@OP you had 3 false ratings,he had 2. however like what others said, if he spammed again, he might get banned

are you reffering to the other + trusts on my profile ( which has been removed)?

your rating on his profile isn't valid either, you can't give someone -trust for lowballing

the - trust is also based on his probation, but thanks for telling. I will keep that in Mind for the future!

the - trust is also based on his probation, but thanks for telling. I will keep that in Mind for the future!

Probation is not a valid reason to leave -trust, his probation may be completely unrelated to trading.

Probation is not a valid reason to leave -trust, his probation may be completely unrelated to trading.

I see. I never knew that thanks for the information. I will delete the trust in that case. Thanks :)

@OP you had 3 false ratings,he had 2. however like what others said, if he spammed again, he might get banned

i reported person witch 20 fake reps, it just got deleted and nothing special happened

i reported person witch 20 fake reps, it just got deleted and nothing special happened

well..... i am tired of him . I hope after they delete his rating they will do something about him

I feel you should get a ban from leaving trusts for a small period of time after being caught for putting a false trust, also I have seen so false trusts for positive too. I know someone that was bragging about all their 9 +trust ratings, and almost every single one was a "+Trust fast good trader" and they weren't even new, then one of my trusts got removed for a "+trust fast trader good prices"

@bp.tf get more mods

I feel you should get a ban from leaving trusts for a small period of time after being caught for putting a false trust, also I have seen so false trusts for positive too. I know someone that was bragging about all their 9 +trust ratings, and almost every single one was a "+Trust fast good trader" and they weren't even new, then one of my trusts got removed for a "+trust fast trader good prices"

@bp.tf get more mods

true.

the whole trust system itself should be more secure.... 

the whole trust system itself should be more secure.... 

It's good that is open. So anybody who has to deal with some players BS, can report said BS somewhere other than FoG. There is a list of do's and don'ts you are provided a link to, and supposed to read before you give Trust. If you abuse the system, you will receive punishment. Mods are likely to give warnings. They didn't ban you for letting people put unallowed +Trust on your account. They probably gave him a little popup message saying it was deleted, and it was noted. If he continues spamming, he will get in real trouble. Continue about your day.

Archived