[Trust voting] received - trust of user i voted ( need help! ) [ NOT SOLVED!]

Mr.Oda

If you reported it, it will be removed soon.

yeah i used the report function of the trust itself... ( ok lets wait first ) 

Thanks for your answer

http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198029722466

Report the - trust , giving details of the situation, block the guy and move on.

As well as that, I think your other trust ratings are somewhat invalid.

Thx for the link. I already reported it so i have to wait first ( you can not report something  twice .. )

Oh really? what do you mean by that? :o 

Thanks for telling ! :s

Trust rating is mainly for trades that involve some trust from both sides, e.g a paypal trade, brokering etc. 

''Fast and the fair prices :D'' From description, seems to not involve a risky trade.

''Fast and trustworthy Trader!'' Posted by someone that seems to be affiliated with you, and can be somewhat seen as a false rating. Not sure, exactly whether you two did any risky trade, though.

Thx for the link. I already reported it so i have to wait first ( you can not report something  twice .. )

Your other ratings have nothing to do with trust, and they should also be reported and removed. You should only have trust ratings pertaining to trust related deals, like paypal trading. The trust system is meant for showing people viewing your profile whether you can be trusted to do paypal and other trust related trades, not if you have good prices or are fast. 

The mods are pretty fast about trust ratings, it should be removed within 24 hours of your reporting it. For good measure, you should report your other two trusts as well.

Backpack.tf trust ratings are for things like PayPal trades and brokering for positive ratings and scamming, crab running for negative ratings. It is NOT for normal in game trades where nothing was risked.

Trust rating is mainly for trades that involve some trust from both sides, e.g a paypal trade, brokering etc. 

''Fast and the fair prices :D'' From description, seems to not involve a risky trade.

''Fast and trustworthy Trader!'' Posted by someone that seems to be affiliated with you, and can be somewhat seen as a false rating. Not sure, exactly whether you two did any risky trade, though.

1) YOu mean the + trust of this one guy? how can it be a + trust involve a rsiky trade?

2) he is in one clan of mine , " we two did risky trade" , so he + reo me and we do a risky trade? 

don't understand <.<

Your other ratings have nothing to do with trust, and they should also be reported and removed. You should only have trust ratings pertaining to trust related deals, like paypal trading. The trust system is meant for showing people viewing your profile whether you can be trusted to do paypal and other trust related trades, not if you have good prices or are fast. 

The mods are pretty fast about trust ratings, it should be removed within 24 hours of your reporting it. For good measure, you should report your other two trusts as well.

ok, but it has to do with trading.. so why yhould mod remove a - trust on someone who attempt to buy my whole bp. for nothing? 

I see why maybe it has nothing to do with paypal etc. so is it rly forbidden to - trust someone for exp. for lowballing? 

and why i have to report the other + trusts? 

ok, but it has to do with trading.. so why yhould mod remove a - trust on someone who attempt to buy my whole bp. for nothing? 

I see why maybe it has nothing to do with paypal etc. so is it rly forbidden to - trust someone for exp. for lowballing? 

and why i have to report the other + trusts? 

you cannot -rep on someone for lowballing, neither can you +rep for non relevant cash/risky trades

you cannot -rep on someone for lowballing, neither can you +rep for non relevant cash/risky trades

ok ok i understood now what you guys mean ^^ Thx, i will keep that in mind for the future :)

Archived