Views on male violence on women when "justified"

CrafterofGenius

So I know this is a very VERY controversial subject; but how do you feel about hitting women when they have attacked you in a harmful way, or even attempted to kill you? Do you as a male feel as though you should not lay a harmful hand on them when they slap you? Do you think that girl deserves a good slap or a punch in the jaw?

Trust me when I say I have no happy thoughts about beating women, I think it's fucked up to want to hit girls but maybe in some situations where I am being assaulted I would muster the strength to do so. 

Discuss.

If I'm being attacked, regardless of the gender of my attacker and regardless the gender of myself I am going to retaliate in order to protect myself.

If you feel like you shouldn't fight back because you're being attacked by a female you're an idiot and deserve what is coming at you.

If I was simply slapped I would tell them to stop and if they continue I would just move away, as that is rather minor but if it were a matter of physically being attacked with punches, kicks, and etc you can refer to what I said above.

If I'm being attacked, regardless of the gender of my attacker and regardless the gender of myself I am going to retaliate in order to protect myself.

If you feel like you shouldn't fight back because you're being attacked by a female you're an idiot and deserve what is coming at you.

Pretty much this; regardless of your gender, you have a right to defend yourself when someone threatens your life.

Gender doesn't fucking matter. Stop teaching your damn kids "don't hit girls". Instead, teach them to defend themselves. If a girl came up to me and hit me upside the head, I'd lay her out. Why does race / gender still matter? Like fuck man. Just treat everyone like a decent human being.

If I were being attacked by a frail woman, someone who I would be afraid to hurt if I fought back against, I'd probably grab their hands and not let them hit me until they calmed down. If a female bodybuilder started beating on me, and I knew she could take a punch, I'd probably fight back like I would against any man. 

Didnt Ray Rice gf/wife attack him first/equally but got none of the blame for getting knocked the fuck out. Like if some skinny ass short kid picks a fight against some big ass motherfucker and get his ass kicked everyone would say what a dumbass. But if a women picks a fight against a guy and you hit her you're the bad guy, disgusting.

This.

Give us gender equality they say. Well, how about society stops bitching so much when a guy hits a girl, and bitches more when a girl hits a guy? I don't care the gender, it's still wrong. I always see guys get slapped, punched, and so on. Everyone just watches, maybe goes oooooh, guy touches girl? 4 or 5 guys bum rush him and beat his ass.

Gender equality my ass.

I don't care what gender the person attacked me are, I would fight back. What we have today is not gender equality, its pure bullshit.

well, if shes trying to kill me or seriously injure me i'd have no problem knocking her out. I rly dont understand why theres a "women get 1 free punch/hit rule" i remember seeing a girl who was pretty much abusing it by pissing this black dude off so much. not just pissing him off but like all up in his face because she knew he couldnt do anything, then he got so angry he slapped her and ofc he gets arrested... thats kinda fucked up because she more than deserved it and got out scot free.

It really shouldn't matter who's attacking you so much as hey you're being attacked you gotta do something about it. The "controversy" about it is a lot of men equating gender equality to the right to punch women. In reality it's more like, you know sometimes men are domestically abused by their female partner and nobody takes them seriously about it? With gender equality those men would be seen on the same boat as women that are beaten by their husbands, and treated accordingly.

I absolutely hate the double standard the women can hit men but men can't hit back. Don't hit someone and not expect to get hit back just because of your different anatomy. If your life is being threatened, do whatever you have to do.

What's this poppycock about women striking men?

A real man would whip out his dick and slap her in the face, knocking her to the ground with a single blow and asserting dominance.

That'll teach her to leave the kitchen without permission.

What's this poppycock about women striking men?

A real man would whip out his dick and slap her in the face, knocking her to the ground with a single blow and asserting dominance.

That'll teach her to leave the kitchen without permission.

But how will said real man have the time to knock anyone out when he should be busy fixing his car and guzzling testosterone by the liter?

I presume it's basic propper response logic. If violence in it self can be considered the right answer in the first place, then

• when one gets slapped in the face, a right hook to the jaw isn't the right anwser
  • when someone tries to kill you, well, suddenly, a right hook tho the jaw is a much more appropriate response
the sex of attacker or defender , doesn't matter

I think it all stemmed from the fact that women, anatomically, physically, by design, are not as physically strong as men are.

They are more likely to be seriously injured from a retaliation than a man is.

Which, of course, is not to say that you shouldn't be able to hit them, but that is most likely where this whole thing came from.

Also we are gentlemen, right? right guys?

Archived