What/Who should I cosplay as for my first con?

Explosion-chan

I'm going to DragonCon in about a month and I need a character to cosplay as. It can be American or Japanese, preferably a video game character but doesn't matter. I will not crossdress.

I will not crossdress.

That ruins half the fun of cosplaying in the first place.

Infiltrate the homestuck fandom by painting yourself gray, wearing horns, and putting on a t-shirt with a zodiac symbol. You'll fool everyone.

For a more serious suggestion, cosplay Raidou from SMT Devil Summoner (he's the dude elongated down in my sig). He's got a cool-ass uniform and you get to add ridiculous sideburns.

Gardevoir. Before you say "I won't crossdress", Gardevoir can be male too. BREAK THE HARMFUL STEREOTYPE AT COMICON THIS YEAR!

BREAK THE HARMFUL STEREOTYPE AT COMICON THIS YEAR!

First they came for the straight cismale oppressors, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a straight cismale oppressor.

Then they came for the white repressive homonormativepatriarchial scum, and I did not speak out— Because I was not white repressive homonormativepatriarchial scum.

Then they came for the transgender gender traitors enforcing the gender binary, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a transgender gender traitor enforcing the gender binary.

Then they came for me—and there was no social justice left for me.

Well, it would be easier to suggest if I knew what you looked liked.

You should try to find a cosplay fitting of your size and build.

Or just go as gundam guy:

box-gundam.jpg

Archived