How do I go about installing Windows 7 from a disc?

ForeverYourMonster

I've read on about how in order to install with a flash drive, you have to use CMD and do a bunch of commands to make it bootable.

Are there anythings I have to do to my Windows 7 before I put it on the disc to install, or do I just burn it, and I'll be able to install Windows.

Microsoft wants you to have a legitimate installation disc, I'm burning a ISO I downloaded onto a blank disc.

That also doesn't tell me if there are any things I must do before burning Windows to the disc.

Thanks but that didn't help. <3

Microsoft wants you to have a legitimate installation disc, I'm burning a ISO I downloaded onto a blank disc.

That also doesn't tell me if there are any things I must do before burning Windows to the disc.

Thanks but that didn't help. <3

If you've got an iso, all you need to do is burn it onto a disc and boot from the disc, and it'll start the install.

Warning: Windows will expect a legit serial code after a month.

If you've got an iso, all you need to do is burn it onto a disc and boot from the disc, and it'll start the install.

Warning: Windows will expect a legit serial code after a month.

There are easy ways to get around this: since the windows 7 authentication servers are typically dumb as rocks, you can actually just use the key from another computer's serial number, or the shiny sticker on any windows 7 computer, even if it's already been activated!

Archived