Am i able to do this or no?

That one mug

So i always see people with australim gold weapons and i bought some gold buckets but it doesnt let me paint any guns and i wanna get some how can i do this ?

You can earn australium weapons by playing Mann vs Machine, specifically Two Cities iirc. 

You can't actually paint weapons, that's just silly

well sh#t just wasted 5 bucks

Well look on the bright side, you can probably resell them on the market and get your money back

Well look on the bright side, you can probably resell them on the market and get your money back

or refund it and get my money back now....right?

or refund it and get my money back now....right?

I think you can put your items on the market right now, but i'm not sure if you have to wait 7 days or what not

I think you can put your items on the market right now, but i'm not sure if you have to wait 7 days or what not

yea its not leting me refund it says:

We were unable to submit your refund request
Sorry! We couldn't find the product you specified in our records. You won't be able to create a refund request.

You can't get a refund from steam (or any in-game stores that use steam's checkout system) unless the product is faulty/not faithfully represented.

Sorry! We couldn't find the product you specified in our records. You won't be able to create a refund request.

By market its meant to sell the item back through Steam Community Market

To do so just click on the item from your inventory and press the button "sell" under its details 

If you go to your inventory and go to where the gold paints are, you should see something like this

http://gyazo.com/a562bb817fb16fcb9038ae194dd58f4f

And then you can just click sell, set a price for it(i would suggest $1) and then just wait for buyers

yea i did that to all 5 of them thx now just gotta play the waiting game

You'll definitely make your money back, or at least somewhat close to it. 

if you got anymore questions, feel free to add me on steam

So i always see people with australim gold weapons and i bought some gold buckets but it doesnt let me paint any guns and i wanna get some how can i do this ?

I feel like this post is kinda designed to troll us for some reason, no offense

This joke is being overused a lot now I think that the OP is actually trolling us or some sort

Archived