Keys Suggestions ... i dont get it

Kovalsky ( ͡͡° ͜ʖ͡°)凸

I have no idea how mods works on this site

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/55b2c0e3ba8d88df1c8b4567my legit suggetion got ignored for week, even i got so many support

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/55b7ddd9ba8d88fd2e8b456e- some shady dude with -rep, scammer 800 keys with mostly trading bots in links, with barely any sellers for 16

got accepted after 2-3 days

I dont get it ...

Someone please cheer me because Im so piss off right now :angry:

He wasnt accurate - thats the  problem

You just have to be rich and suck mods ducks to get accepted

what is your website suggestion exactly? 

sorry, i accidetly posted it here instead in general

sorry, i accidetly posted it here instead in general

We've had plenty of white belt suggestions from people who were poor passing a suggestion

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/55b2c0e3ba8d88df1c8b4567my legit suggetion got ignored for week, even i got so many support

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/55b7ddd9ba8d88fd2e8b456e- some shady dude with -rep, scammer 800 keys with mostly trading bots in links, with barely any sellers for 16

I dont get it ...

Someone please cheer me because Im so piss off right now :angry:

You should realize suggestion > suggester when it comes to accepting them

Don't feed the rep hungry troll with true facts. It makes them angry.

I'm honestly not against this guy, NOR am I against Keys going up, I could care less, but it's the fact that, that specific suggestion was passed. He had NO support for 16! All he had was 2 buyers at 16, and a ton of SELLERS. So how in god's name that one passed instead of a different one is beyond me.

I'm honestly not against this guy, NOR am I against Keys going up, I could care less, but it's the fact that, that specific suggestion was passed. He had NO support for 16! All he had was 2 buyers at 16, and a ton of SELLERS. So how in god's name that one passed instead of a different one is beyond me.

thank you

BTW. You can call me rep whore how much you want

Its not even about mine suggestion that was completely ignored (even after week being on main bp.tf page on top-

But im pissed that kind of shady suggestions getting passed

(Reading topic - because last was in wrong subforum)

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/55b7ddd9ba8d88fd2e8b456e- some dude with -rep,800 keys with mostly trading bots in links, with barely any proof or 16

I dont get it ...

Ps. i know im bitter twat but need answears :\

From what I've seen, as long as there's some proof in key suggestions it can still be accepted if the range correctly represents the market. I'm assuming 15.77 ref doesn't belong in the range due to countless buyers above making 15.88-16 ref a more common trading point.

Looking at your suggestion, damn that's a lot of proof. Being bitter is normal seeing as how much work you put towards the suggestion. Sorry man ;-;

It seems that it might be your range was somewhat the problem. There was tons of buyers at 15.77, from both suggestions, showing that the price should be a bit higher since people are willing to pay the normal price of keys (15.77 refined at the time)

My range was ok when i added it... Ok why his was accepted then? - has almost no proof 16, relly on sellers only(no buyers) and has many trading bot in sellers. In less 3 day he got in and my was ignored for more than week by mods

My range was ok when i added it... Ok why his was accepted then? - has almost no proof 16, relly on sellers only(no buyers) and has many trading bot in sellers. In less 3 day he got in and my was ignored for more than week by mods

because his range was ok

A scrap difference in low-range for keys shouldn't matter much. You waited the minimum wait so yours should've been accepted

I guess there wasn't enough proof to re-confirm the low-end, which is a silly reason to not accept a currency suggestion, especially with it being such a small difference 

A scrap difference in low-range for keys shouldn't matter much. You waited the minimum wait so yours should've been accepted

I guess there wasn't enough proof to re-confirm the low-end, which is a silly reason to not accept a currency suggestion, especially with it being such a small difference

so good range + 0 valid links/ proof = accept, so thats how it works now!? Why do even bother to write anything in suggestion post now ?

why the hell are you getting mad. 

1) you need a good range to price it on

2) that doesnt mean you dont need proof

3) you need some sort of proof to really have a suggestion accepted.

rep doesnt matter in suggesting prices by the way. >:L 

dont get mad because someone else's suggestion was accepted, thats pretty common around here. 

Well, I'd say that the problem was your range. There were tons of buyers for 15.77 refined however, other suggestion provided evidence of several buyers at 15.88 refined, somewhat eliminating 15.77 out of the precise pricing, as said.

Also, why did you make 2 threads and bumped this one just now? >.>

why the hell are you getting mad.

1) you need a good range to price it on

2) that doesnt mean you dont need proof

3) you need some sort of proof to really have a suggestion accepted.

rep doesnt matter in suggesting prices by the way. >:L

dont get mad because someone else's suggestion was accepted, thats pretty common around here.

im mad that super unlegit duped onces getting passed that why

Mods rather accept what they want to accept - like you can perfectlty see!

its not super unlegit? that was a good suggestion, but yours had more evidence. your suggestions were practically on-par, but his range was just easier to work with. 

The reason why he's upset is because of the fact the suggestion that passed had NO support for 16 ref. The ONLY Support he had for that, was 2 buyers at that, and a ton of SELLERS. I'm pretty pisssed too. Again, I could care less about it rising, but the fact that THAT SPECIFIC SUGGESTION passed is making me Furious!

Archived