Need advice on what to do with a scammer

☣ Nightfire120slayer♂™ ☣

Hello everyone I hope you are all doing well. Recently I attempted to trade with this individual http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatataPotatohur/but it ended in vain. He contacted me saying he wanted to pay 45 USD for my unusual which I agreed to as long as he went first. He agreed to the terms and "sent" the money which I didn't get. When I asked him why I hadn't received  anything yet he said it was because he was from Brazil and it takes a long time to process. I told him he wasn't getting the hat until the money went through and he said he would report me trying to scare me into giving to him. I told him off and reported him on steamrep in which he continued to harass me by filing a steamrep report against me saying I'm a scammer. I'm really sure where to go from here any advice would be appreciated :D.  

Thanks for the advice, is the report setup similar on that site?

Oh wait it says you can't report them on that site if you already reported them on SteamRep. Know any admins I could talk to? 

Oh wait it says you can't report them on that site if you already reported them on SteamRep. Know any admins I could talk to? 

Make sure to post on SteamRep thread you don't want their help anymore and to archive it.

Mods are listed here - http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/4418-faq.html under Q: I don't know how to fill out a report, who can help me?

Just block him, if he says it "takes a long time to process" have him send a pic (pref through gyazo or imgur) of (presumably) the paypal transaction. If he tries to report you they are going to ask him for a pic of him actually paying, which if he dosn't have he can't really prove anything, while you can.

I reported him on tf2outpost as well, if anyone knows any steamrep admins to help get this guy banned before he actually scams someone that would be immensely helpful. 

anyone has mad.... haha go ared report me i'm so afraid , but i'm not ttry scam u u said u will not go first i dont want go first too u have a report too.....

As you can clearly see this guy won't give it up, also would you care to explain the other scam reports against you for the same thing you tried on me?

Archived