I need some help with an unusual i got

Kawaii Chicken

I recently just unboxed a minimal wear flash fryer with the Isotope effect. But people have been sending me a awful amount of trades.

Especially from a certain user who sent me a trade with 3 australiums (SMG, Knife, And RL) 4 other unusual weapons. A strange market gardener. And 10+ unusuals Including a Nuts and bolts law in many others. But I assume most are duped. How do I deal with this because I don't want to sell. Anybody got any advice

post-21035-0-16916800-1438322594_thumb.jpg

Only advice I can give you is ignore every friend request you get if you are selling nothing else. If you are selling other items however and are worried about possibly ignoring a potential buyer because of the requests for your unbox, start promoting trade offers more. Other than that however not much else you can really do but endure.

I'm surprised you have that many spam requests considering you never listed the item on Outpost or Backpack classifieds. Honestly, the best move right now for you is to just click ignore on every single friend request and decline on every trade offer. At some point, they'll get the clue and back off. 

trade it to me and confuse every1 :}

seriously make ur account and backpack private 

decline all trade requests and friend requests

its ur unusual dont b pressured by other traders

BUT if u think u r going to sell it do it now while the hype is high

Archived