I Miss This Item :(

Aznboy

Wtf you're an idiot. Anyone with that should know not to do click stupid links. And anyone who did deserves to lose it

Wtf you're an idiot. Anyone with that should know not to do click stupid links. And anyone who did deserves to lose it

And anyone stupid enough to not be able to identify the domain that they are already browsing on should keep their mouth shut.

Im extremely confused, did someone scam it out of someone? that persons bp is the only thing of value, and it is extremel expensive, and has  a 3 person history, so like did he unbox it or scam it?

Im extremely confused, did someone scam it out of someone? that persons bp is the only thing of value, and it is extremel expensive, and has  a 3 person history, so like did he unbox it or scam it?

Unboxed it, then sold it for cheap.

And that's OP's backpack.

Oh please don't say that ;-; I freaked out and almost had a heartattack when I read this. I thought you were talking about this link.

Archived