What kind of skinned weapons would you guys like to see next?

Cᵃᵗ Pˡᵃᶰᵉᵗ

What decorated weapons would you guys like to see? (Stock or otherwise)

Personally I'd love to see decorated Wrenches, because I main Engie.

I think it would be quite nice to see decorated Huntsmans, Although I already use the Fortified Compound because it looks nicer in my opinion.

Oh and I think skinned Heavy gloves would be funny.

Maybe Valve should add Skins to the Workshop so they can be added to any future campaigns and such.

Good looking ones.

This.

We seriously need an official skin workshop, remember how horrible CS:GO's first Valve-made skins were?

Anyway, I'd like Grenade Launcher, Wrench and Knife skins.

I'd love Knife ones. AWP skins could be interesting

I can imagine some of the amazing skins the TF2 community could come up with, hopefully they will implement a workshop for skins when this campaign is over so they can prepare for when (if) they make a new campaign.

I too would like some wrench skins, though personally I would like some for the southern hospitality and the gunslinger; if the community was given a chance at having a go at making some skins I can see some pretty badass looking ones coming out for those.

I too would like some wrench skins, though personally I would like some for the southern hospitality and the gunslinger; if the community was given a chance at having a go at making some skins I can see some pretty badass looking ones coming out for those.

gunslinger i would have said but im not too sure, i dont exactly want a valve own skin for the gunslinger as im 99% sure they'll ruin it

gunslinger i would have said but im not too sure, i dont exactly want a valve own skin for the gunslinger as im 99% sure they'll ruin it

If valve was the one to set the skin, I would prefer if they used one similar to the barn burner flamethrower (one set color with different coloured rims) 

Loose Cannon

Huntsman

Rocket Jumper

Market Gardener

Crusaders Crossbow

Knife

Fire, ice, ground, themed.

Workshop for skins.

Rocket Jumper won't work. We already have RL reskins which closely resemble the RJ. 

Archived