Limited Late Summer Crates Dropping Again?

WindmillWindmillFoF 漢字サス

So I saw this drop right now on Suijin, and i decided to screenshot it. Anybody else seeing these things drop? Check the date and the chat log.

(sorry for low quality GIF, had to save it like that for it to fit the size requirement. You can visit the Content page of my steam profile for a better quality picture)

post-17850-0-04387500-1438232942_thumb.gif

They were never discontinued. Like with the Robocrates, after the event they just became a rare (but still worthless) drop.

Julia's reason seems more logically but they have like 7 hours in tf2 and late crates started in septmeber nd ended in october so i do doubt that they were new items

Maybe they didn't play the game for like a year and the crates were in their "New Items".

I think this is their Steam profile... http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156800853

that may be it. I started getting pretty hyped because i thought that they had released new limited summer crates, but that's probably it. thanks!

Julia's reason seems more logically but they have like 7 hours in tf2 and late crates started in septmeber nd ended in october so i do doubt that they were new items

Somebody who never plays the game would have low hours. :P

Archived