Genuine Spycrab?

Pix Hecate

Hey guys, just wondering where I could aquire a genuine spycrab (apart from code, derp) , and about how much they are worth ;/

You can't unless you buy the plushie for the code or buy the code from someone else. These things are account bound.

._.

Do you know anyone thats selling deeze codes

The Plushie isn't that expensive, I have one. They're pretty good construction and adorable.

The Plushie isn't that expensive, I have one. They're pretty good construction and adorable.

Agreed. I use mine to guard my console gaming backlog:

uDZYprL.jpg?1

Agreed. I use mine to guard my console gaming backlog:

I use mine to sit on top of my coin jar and guard it. Pics not included, don't own a camera. Imagination. :^)

I don't want to see your adorable plushes .-. I wanna buy a code for one

Welovefine is your answer to that. I believe they're still selling spycrab plushes, and buying them online and imputing your email address/having an account will give you the steam code to redeem through your receipt that they email you.

It's 20 bucks though, but not too bad and they're really nice, build quality wise.

Just wish they had wireframe legs so they could latch onto things like my shoulder or my dog's head.

Eh.

The thing is, practically every single person who bought the plush also wanted the code, so you'll be hard pressed finding a person with a code to trade. And even if you did find such a person, the price difference between just the code and the code + the plush would be negligible at best and certainly not worth the time and effort hunting down that one person.

I use mine to sit on top of my coin jar and guard it. Pics not included, don't own a camera. Imagination. :^)

I managed to get 2 of them myself; one red one, and one blu one XD They now both hang off my sis' desk linked by the claws <3

To the op; as others have already stated, you will be hard off finding anyone who would be willing to part with their code after buying the doll unless you happen to have a friend who is willing to give their spare one to you. It's what I did when I got my 2 codes; gave one to my friend for their b-day, and even then that was only because she couldn't afford to get the doll at the time.

._. if i got a plush my cat or my sister or my fish would chew it up C:

We are trying to help you with your inquiry and you are being difficult. Scott Bakula summed it up with you being hard-pressed to find someone selling just the code and even if you found that, the price difference between just getting the code and ordering the plushie and getting your own code is probably not much.

tl;dr Buy the plushie to get the code. Thread's over. Lock request.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived