Filter to get rid of crates.

♥Josh♥

This would get the option to get rid of crates, As a search item, This would provide a better Search option.for those who just want to browse the website. with Metal burning in their pockets

I'm not quite following you here. Where exactly are you suggesting to be able to filter crates? o_O

I assume he wants a filter for crates and weapons for classifieds? They do kinda really clutter the site tbh

Something similar has been suggested before but I can't remember what happened.

• 4 weeks later...

i want to see this too,when i open the classified i get about four pages from of crates from some random dude called xven and its annoying having nothing but crates.

standard weapons i dont really mind but scrap.tf instantly gets me any weapon i need,so i guess i could go for that filter as well.

there are other ways to offload your crates and theres the market,scrap.tf's little option and whole bots that take your crates off your hands. heck ill take all of them off your hands as long as i dont see all that junk,none off this scrap for a crate, ill give you a scrap for ten crates,nothing more,nothing less.

rant over,no i have to go try to appeal my ban from a ugc turbine server for the tf2 community being pricks.

Archived