Need help with names for pro killstreak shotty and spec killstreak sandvich

Myrmeleo

Ive had my pro killstreak shotty for a few months, and when I named it back then, the name seemed funny and ironic. However, now I see how stupidly generic the name is, so I need a new one.

Current name: Kurt Cobain's Microphone

Current desc: Damn Mr.Meleo, goin' on with his original names n' shit

Today I also bought a vintage spec killstreak sandvich with the sheen hot rod, as that sheen matches the cloud 9 heavy hat I'm trading for ATM. Im thinking of naming it "Sandvich of red glowy love", but it seems kinda cheesy, so I need other ideas for names.

Plz help

Kappa.

Call your shotgun 'Kurt Kobain's Microphone'                                                                                                                                                                               ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shotgun: "Someone's Microphone"

And a possible desc: "But who's?"

Sandvich: "It's not rotten, just glowing!"

And a possible desc: "I'll probably grow a third arm from this, but whatever."

does the sheen on the sandvich render? Cause I would straight up buy a deadly daffodil sandvich

does the sheen on the sandvich render? Cause I would straight up buy a deadly daffodil sandvich

Yes, it does. I thought of buying a daffodil one and naming it "holy sandvich", but the only sellers I could find wanted 15+ keys each, while I bought the hot rod one of the market for 13€

I actually renders on most glitch KS weapons, and for Pro. KS ones, if you get a killstreak running with an actual weapon and then switch to the glitch one it shows the effect too.

(I actually have a Strange Professional Killstreak Festive Sandvich with a Deadly Daffodil sheen.)

I actually renders on most glitch KS weapons, and for Pro. KS ones, if you get a killstreak running with an actual weapon and then switch to the glitch one it shows the effect too.

(I actually have a Strange Professional Killstreak Festive Sandvich with a Deadly Daffodil sheen.)

I want that sandvich so bad, I looked through outpost and there wasnt a single one up for sale.

Archived