Open discussion on rules for trading with scammers ×

Strange Genuine Professional Killstreak Foppish Physician

Frustration

So uh, Im kinda curious as to what you guys think about this. I know its literally one of a kind, and I think its pretty cool. Made it during a short period after gunmettle, and as far as I'm aware that was and will be the only time you can make it. Kinda reminds me of a painted cow mangler. Except a hell of a lot better. What do yall think of it? What price do you think it could go for?post-20985-0-06065400-1438035799_thumb.png

It's mostly only valuable to the person who applied the kit. Most people wouldn't be too interested.

This ^

Isnt worth anymore really expect to some crazy people who care about a certain one

How is it any better than a painted cow mangler? I used to own a spec ks genuine KE, and it wouldn't count kills on anything, much less shine (which is understandable, since its texture isn't compatible with sheens).

There are dozens of pro ks kits on the market, while there are only a few painted manglers in existence. Also, the paint on the manglers change the color of the beam

P1IoYB9m.png

All things considered I would like to think I was capable of answering your question... But I'll be honest - I have absolutely no idea what things like these are worth.

EDIT:

Also, the paint on the manglers change the color of the beam

While the paint used to do that, to my knowledge a later update made it so it no longer did that.

How is it any better than a painted cow mangler? I used to own a spec ks genuine KE, and it wouldn't count kills on anything, much less shine (which is understandable, since its texture isn't compatible with sheens).

There are dozens of pro ks kits on the market, while there are only a few painted manglers in existence. Also, the paint on the manglers change the color of the beam

I say its better than a mangler cause it doesnt force you to use a crappy weapon. It actually makes you look stylish in the process. I mean, yeah its kinda useless but its moreso the fact it has like 30 descriptors on it.

Its worth what a strange genuine foppish physican is worth, because its already applied, what a waste of a blank kit.

Archived