Good stuff to invest in

Art Vandelay

Greetings,

So it's been a long while since I last did any serious trading. This summer sale I melted my entire inventory into keys which I used to get games and all I have left are some refined metals.

Any good guides/tips/pieces of advice to restart trading?

for me, tf2 trading is slower than ever before. i made only like around 1 ref profit in the past 2 days. so for you it'll be slower

for me, tf2 trading is slower than ever before. i made only like around 1 ref profit in the past 2 days. so for you it'll be slower

Scm deals... and tf2outpost deals have gotten me like 1 key profit each weapon. Just use trade.tf and live deals or scm deals

Buying Genuine items for cheap then flogging them on SCM works fairly well, since they cost a lot less in refined than they're actually worth in $, even counting in tax,. Although, you then have to wait a week for stuff bought on SCM to become tradable. 

the best way to make money is to spend money. This gun mettle update has been a cesspool of profit. spend some money, buy some keys, flip unusuals. far better than flipping weapons for measly scrap profit. Like honestly, why would you waste your time stoving away on cheezy trade servers trying to trade weapons or very low valued items when you could have put in 20 bucks onto steam, bought keys, (btw if you really want to be enthusiastic about key profit i recommend if you have cs:go already to buy cs:go keys from the cs:go store and flip for tf2 keys. Reason being is because say you spend $7.50 for 3 cs:go keys. You could easily flip for 4 tf2 keys which can cost $2.30 each on the SCM. The reason CS:GO keys are so damn pricy on the SCM is because you can only get them from within the cs:go game unlike tf2 which has a website and is also free. Flip in a 4:3 ratio and boom, insta profit. If you have questions on this specific method PM me and i can explain into further detail) and flipped for unusuals. Start at one, flip for keys and overpay. Get two, then three, then ten, then fifty. After awhile you would be swimming in the profit. hope this helps.

Well, I'm kind of in a hurry to try and stack some keys to buy Borderlands 2 GOTY and have fun with a pal.

Thanks for the advices.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived