Are buds a currency again? o-o

Nova >:3

Buds we're going down for quite a while, and out of nowhere they start to go up, then they go up to 5 keys (2 keys bump). Do you guys think they are going to be a currency again, or not? Do you want them to be a currency again?

no

no

no.

Most traders will stay away from buds no matter how much they raise in price simply because they can easily drop back down and become useless again. People won't risk that. Also, a 2 key price raise isn't that amazing. It can drop 2 keys just as easily.

no

no

no.

Most traders will stay away from buds no matter how much they raise in price simply because they can easily drop back down and become useless again. People won't risk that. Also, a 2 key price raise isn't that amazing. It can drop 2 keys just as easily.

You are forgetting

We are talking about traders

TRADERS

are stupid

we all know this

You are forgetting

We are talking about traders

TRADERS

are stupid

we all know this

you're calling almost the entire bp.tf forums stupid including yourself

congratulations.

congratulations.

Well, I meant trading stupid

not legitly stupid

We let Buds come up and down for years, that was the stupid part

then we noticed our mistake, stopped using them as a currecy (Slowly)

Who is to say we wont make the same mistake again?

Brad said they wouldn't have a 3rd tier currency again, so the likeliness of this happening is 0%.

The only reason why buds were a currency to begin with was the item limit in trade windows.  Now you can have 256+ items in a steam offer, so other currencies are moot unless they represent > 2000 keys.

Brad said they wouldn't have a 3rd tier currency again, so the likeliness of this happening is 0%.

Brad doesn't make the currecncys

The comm does

Maybe they will, maybe they wont.

It actually is our cause if we want it back as a currency.

If it rises enough & people want it back as a currency the staff can change their minds.

Maybe they will, maybe they wont.

It actually is our cause if we want it back as a currency.

If it rises enough & people want it back as a currency the staff can change their minds.

Or adopt some other Limited item as some kind of currency.

congratulations.

Well can you honestly say that a majority of the tf2 trading community is in anyway and/or form smart?

They lack the versatility keys have. Earbuds rose to 15 keys on Christmas, I saw it with my own eyes, and look at how much they're worth now. It's not permanent at all.

Or adopt some other Limited item as some kind of currency.

Why would we? Keys, ref and money are the best form of currency. We actually don't need anything else.

Why would we? Keys, ref and money are the best form of currency. We actually don't need anything else.

Only reason we would need a 3rd tier currency at all is to condense the amount of keys per trade. I agree with you.

We probably could start using them as a currency again, cause I bought an Unusual last month with 70 keys and dude...Lets just say it was not fun to count those 70.Now imagine those trades with 100+,200+keys, its an insane amount of keys which you could easily lose count and make a mistake.

Im happy people are looking for them again and they are rising.

Cheers

We probably could start using them as a currency again, cause I bought an Unusual last month with 70 keys and dude...Lets just say it was not fun to count those 70.Now imagine those trades with 100+,200+keys, its an insane amount of keys which you could easily lose count and make a mistake.

Im happy people are looking for them again and they are rising.

Cheers

That's why you should just download one of the many Steam Inventory Manager plug-ins for chrome that count the keys for you.

I am talking about something other then buds.

I am talking about something other then buds.

I know, but we don't need a "bud replacement". It's useless and retarded. We already have keys, ref and money as currencies.

Archived