What in the world

Chilled Soda

Quit tf2 for a while. Last time I played keys were 11.99 ref.

Now they are 19.99 ref, and I can't trade scm items until a week? What in the world? Anyway to bypass this 1 week barrier? Awfully annoying for a card scrapper like myself.

price of keys hasnt changed it's still 2.5usd/key via store or ~1.9 usd via paypal, it's that the price of ref is going down.

- Wtf do you use with ref, you lose from crafting

- you play you get ref where as keys are worth real money so you have a large amount of ref chasing relatively very few keys ppl bid up prices hence keys go up in terms of ref.

Steam was infested with phishers where a single bump on a trading website would result in multiple phisher bots adding you hence if you have low steam level you can't add other users. The 1 week week tradeban was added to "prevent credit card fraud" which doesnt exactly make sense since practically all chargebacks have a time frame of ~3months i.e. a week wait doesnt do anything but it's steam so...

No legal way to bypass.

Relist any TF2 item on the SCM for an absurdly high price then take it down again.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, July 7, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, July 7, 2015 - No reason given

yay im going to join the boat of liking your own posts

Relist any TF2 item on the SCM for an absurdly high price then take it down again.

They patched it last night :v

yay im going to join the boat of liking your own posts

uknowit

So there isnt a thing for older steam accounts to bypass this?

uknowit

So there isnt a thing for older steam accounts to bypass this?

No.

Why would older accounts get preferential treatment?

No.

Why would older accounts get preferential treatment?

Older accounts are less likely to scam, as they probably have more achievements/items, and do not want to be banned?

lmao, last time i was actively trading keys were like 5.66
when I retired from the military, they were over 15 iirc
why'd you quit just now? key price in ref barely affects economy

Older accounts are less likely to scam, as they probably have more achievements/items, and do not want to be banned?

The logic in that statement is just off the wall, anyone become a scammer, at any given point, whether they made their account three milliseconds ago, or a decade ago, whether or not they have a backpack value of fifteen refined in or one thousand refined. Alas, people hack achievements anyways, at least most people who have 100%, you can czech the timestamps to be sure...and this neat little software is called "SAM" - "Steam Achievement Manager". However I don't know why would anyone need to hack achievements, 'cause you can just play the game yourself, if they really care about 'em so much, but Volvo doesn't really give a flying fuck, 'cause why would they?

(noone cares)

Archived