Making a rule that does not allow multiple sell orders.

What the title says,

i've spoken with puddingkip about this, and he says that Brad Pitt said : 84568fd059465cc42ec09a6dc5062170.png

Anyways, he said that : d484910757ed6d9d2362a3d93b256bf0.png

So yeah, the suggestion is that you don't get to list more than 2+ sell orders, because this is getting out of hand Ex.53aab5d11c5bf08503ab98911174eeb8.png

Reason? Because these people buy order the whole page while the other people, trying to sell their stuff also, will have to wait for it to get bumped and this can bother people.

Could also be done for the buy orders.

Please leave your opinion here :D

The duplication issue can be resolved in the UI layer of the site.

but then you deal with other issues if you make it so that a sell listing can sell any of the same item in your bp

but then you deal with other issues if you make it so that a sell listing can sell any of the same item in your bp

That wasn't what I was implying. Duplicate listings can be ignored on stats and item classifieds pages.

Or make something like how many there are in stock!

Like for example the unusuals!

That's a great example!

It would be like a number on the key image and so you don't have to deal with duplicated listings!

Automatic needs them all to be listed.

That's why I suggested there be a "bulk sell" option for automatic users.

i usually have at most 5 of the same items listing up, i don't see this as an issue, the user could be trying to sell everything and it's fair for the buyer to know the amount the seller is trying to sell.

Since Automatic needs it - unless an option for bulk selling is added; than no. Obviously yes if a bulk selling option is available.

Do I support a bulk selling option? Yes I do.

Archived