Bumping all my listing with one button?

Happysedits

like, its annoying, when i have like 70 listings, so everytime i want to bump them all, i need to click totally 140 times + waiting when the pages are loading..

cant be here just button that bump it all at once with one click?

Last I checked getting donator will give you autobump every few hours, no button clicks at all!

Donate

i am going to kill myself

monthly? :C

''All the features listed below are permanent as long as you are not tagged on SteamRep or banned from the site for misconduct.''

Looks like I should get donator status as well.

Or donate $20 and be part of the cool kid's club and get it bumped every hour and get a cool ass edgy black name

Black Donor best donor

"Autobump your classifieds listings every 3 hours while online"

Online on Steam or what?

Online on backpack.tf, so with a tab with backpack.tf open.

"Autobump your classifieds listings every 3 hours while online"

Online on Steam or what?

Online on backpack.tf, so with a tab with backpack.tf open.

Nope.

Any time you access a backpack.tf webpage excluding the forums, your state on the main site is set to "Online". If enough time has passed since the last time you bumped your listings, the site will bump them for you upon opening the webpage.

Nope.

Any time you access a backpack.tf webpage excluding the forums, your state on the main site is set to "Online". If enough time has passed since the last time you bumped your listings, the site will bump them for you upon opening the webpage.

use an auto-refresh script, should be allowed

use an auto-refresh script, should be allowed

There's already an extension on Chrome, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was one for Firefox.

If this would be implemented, having the power to click on one button and all your classifieds would be bumped, wouldn't the website be under some major pressure if you have like a fuck-ton sell/buy orders?

If this would be implemented, having the power to click on one button and all your classifieds would be bumped, wouldn't the website be under some major pressure if you have like a fuck-ton sell/buy orders?

The servers already do this with Donators and Premium; I'm sure they could handle a one-click button. Only problem is that "One-click autobump" is a Donator/Premium feature and you need to donate or buy Premium to get the benefits.

Archived