Glitch killstreak search

Tasty Salamanders

Is it possible to add a search for items which have glitch killstreaks to the premium item search?

I guess the issue would be separating the glitch killstreaks from the regular ones?

('All items' minus 'items with known kits'?)

Also obvious ability to search by sheen and killstreaker (all the glitch killstreaks are specialized and professional right?)

yeah, all the gltiched are spec and professional

Is it possible to add a search for items which have glitch killstreaks to the premium item search?

I guess the issue would be separating the glitch killstreaks from the regular ones?

('All items' minus 'items with known kits'?)

Also obvious ability to search by sheen and killstreaker (all the glitch killstreaks are specialized and professional right?)

Yeah, all the kits are specialized and professional, I own a specialized one myself

No. Hell no.

What benefit would this bring, exactly?

And as someone who uses Premium I don't want useless unglitched or very common garbage in the searches i do for Oddities

No. Hell no.

What benefit would this bring, exactly?

And as someone who uses Premium I don't want useless unglitched or very common garbage in the searches i do for Oddities

I don't see how these are unglitched and very common when they are the product of a glitch that is no longer possible. Not all of them are useless either since Prof KS cosmetics will always show the killstreaker and Spec KS weapons that are not normally killstreak-able will still show the sheen regardless.

There are people who seek these kinds of oddities if you just look at the sales for these things. Just because you think they're garbage doesn't mean other people don't desire them.

Archived